Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3 Reasons to Remain Single April 3, 2006 - Monday 12:42 AM

These are my current top 3 reasons for not being in a relationship.

Relationships are hard.  And even that is an understatement.  Where I'm at right now, I don't have the patience nor the ability to deal with someone else.  I see my homies, and I see my friend-bitches, and the big picture always seems rather blah.  I can't even find a justification for such practice to be honest.  But anyway, before I end up talking about some complete irrelevant shit, as I said relationships are hard.  You have to learn to bite your tongue.  You have to lay down the law, but know how to do it or else you will offend her.  You have to kiss ass.  You have to spend all your money on them gumans.  Shiiet, mothafuck that!

Women at this age are, for the most part, untrustworthy.  This conclusion of mine is based on 100% pure empirical evidence and personal experience.  It's not just the women I know, it's the women my friends know, and the ones they know and so on and so forth.  Girls are different from men when it comes to being put in a situation of temptation.  Women go with their heart.  Men go with their dick.  It is much easier to ignore a dick then it is to ignore emotional feelings.  This is obvious and inarguable.

Spring break, or any such situation where hedonism will dominate, calls for non commitmentness.  You can't go with your girlfriend to spring break.  Apart from breaking the law (don't take sand to the beach), you are also putting yourself in a position where you will be looked upon as a bitchmade faggot who can't control his woman enough to get permission to go alone.  Be honest with yourself, you don't have much fun when you party with your girlfriend.  You are there at a party to relax and shit chill, throwing caution to the wind and just doing what feels natural and good to you.  But, this directly conflicts with a relationship because women need attention.  You talk to another woman, your guman will bitch at you.  You talk to your homies, she will say you are ignoring her.  No sir, in such situation, you are FUCKED.  Don't be a fool, girlfriends are for indoor activities, courtship, and headaches.  They are not for having fun, chillin like a foo, or optimum moneyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment