Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodbye I.V. June 6, 2006 - Tuesday 11:36 PM

 

I am officially gone.  I am typing this from my brother's laptop here at 12 30 at night.  I must say, the 13 hour bus ride wasn't as long as I thought it would have been.  Sergio moved here with me, I predict me and him fighting a total of 34 times over the dumbest shit.  Anyway.. here are some things I learned about riding in a bus for 13 hours.

1.  Don't sit next to a morbidly obese person.  It sucks because their hugeness overlaps both his AND your seat.  You are left hanging and your back will hurt, not only that, but when he falls asleep he will sometimes suffocate you and you temporarily can't breef.

2.  People in Fresno are fucking nuts.  Within the first 20 minutes of our 2 hour wait in Fresno me and Sergio experienced a lot of funny.  This one black man dressed in a skit OVER pants with a woman beanie rolled up to Sergio, and almost whooped his ass.  He thought we were laughing at him, because we were making fun of everyone there.  Unfortunately, we had not noticed this complete donk.  Had we have noticed him, Sergio would have been forced to tell him that we did make fun of him, and his carm flop would have been fisted.  We got asked for money by about 20 bums.  One of them (a very skinny cracked out indian looking lady) followed sergio around.  I think she was tryna hit it, being as he does resemble someone from India due to the facial w00t.

3.  During a quick stop, if anyone gets out of their seat, gank that shit.  They won't ask you wtf is going on being that they are so groggy they aren't even sure if they even belong on that bus.  This is how I ended up with two w00t like seats to myself and slept a lot.  Yay.

4.  Stockton has a lot of black people.

5.  Stockton has a lot of white girls who rap about killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment